- September 30th- 6:30 pm
- Bond Presentation
- Review budget
- Nov. 25th 6:30 pm (December 2nd)
- Evaluate Test Scores (DIBELS)using multiple measures
- Jan. 27th 6:30 pm
- Compare 1st and Second DIBELS scores
- Begin plan
- Feb. 25th 6:30 pm
- Review and adjust Trustlands plan
- Prepare Trustlands plan ready for submittal
- March 30th 6:30pm
- Make plans for following school year based on year’s Finalize Plans for 2020-21 School year
Meetings are in the library.
All parents and guardians of students at Middle Canyon Elementary are welcome to attend. In fact, we need you! Community Council oversees the school mission and vision. They also oversee thousands of dollars to meet the needs and achieve the goals outlined in the School Improvement Plan. Community Council makes a huge impact each year for our students. Come and have a positive impact for everyone at Middle Canyon Elementary.